Crowdresearch:WinterMilestone 3 Alipta - Usability Actionable
The very basic of user experience is its layers. Basically, user experience is constructed with 5 dependent layers of experience. That 5 layers are well known with The Five Planes.
Summary of Findings
- Overall there are a lot of labeling & Taxonomy issue noticed and a steep learning curve for first time users, some issues notice relating to Visual affordance & Design
- Since we do not know the user profile of the end users we assume the system is little complicated for semi-literate
- Steep learning curve for requester while creating a task
- Information grouping is required to reduce cognitive load, for e.g. My Tasks can have sub groups like submitted task, open task, closed task similarly My Projects can have sub groups like submitted task, open task, closed task
- As the site becomes more complex with additional features 7 functionalities a visual language has to be created in terms of color definition , font style, layout & design.