Crowdresearch:WinterMilestone 3 Alipta - Usability Longterm
Revision as of 10:16, 31 January 2016 by Alipta
Garret breaks down the elements of UX as follows
The usability findings at different levels are not the same
- Already covered in Usability_Actionable Section
- Saving/reusing a template If the requester is posting a similar type of task the system should allow the user to save the template & reuse it later for future use & publish task
- Detail IA activities has to be carried out, which will help grouping & labeling information.
- Define navigation pattern for multiple form factors
- Identify UI Design patterns & analyse them based on the user persona
- Group task based on different geography & categories
- Customize the portal for potential markets
- Define labeling & taxonomy for specific demography
- Cater to global users Internationalization & Localization for different geographies
- Make the platform available to multiple form factors, Mobile Tablet
- Provide seamless experience across channels
- Grouping task under categories like region, type will induce user from other languages/culture to use the platform and user from different culture & demography can have direct access to Task posted by US requester, tasks posted by Indian requester..task posted by UK requester...