Difference between revisions of "Design Mockup Creation"
(→StoryLine for the demo)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
'''StoryLine for the demo '''
'''StoryLine for the demo '''
Revision as of 17:32, 27 April 2015
- 1 Introduction
- 2 StoryLine_for_the_Current_Week_Apr_26th
- 3 Front End Engineering Angular Js & Design Teams
- 4 Angular JS Tasks
- 5 Design Tasks
- 6 Landing, Registration, Ranking
- 7 Information Flow
- 8 Design 1
This section contains tasks associated with the design of a basic front-end for requestors and workers. The goal here is to have Visual/design aspects decided and implemented. Designers and people with UX experience are especially welcomed!
- Create forms for the requestors to input their tasks.
- Create user friendly interface where workers can see list of tasks
- Create user friendly Requestor DashBoard
- Create user friendly Worker Dashboard
- Include the link to GitHub for implementation
StoryLine for the demo
* A requester visits the site -> Registers -> Views the Dashboard -> Posts the Image Labeling Task -> Gets back the Results * A worker visits the site -> Registers -> Visits the Dashboard -> Searches for the job -> Selects Image Labeling Job -> Submits the results
1) Single Page Landing
* Header: Name of the platform Logo & Punch Line * Storyline Sliders with 3 Images describing task categorization (Tab for Worker & Requester), Registrations & Login * Flow and Roadmap for Workers, Requesters, Tasks * Testimonials: 1 Requester and Worker * Footer: Social Media and About us
2) For a new worker: Registration for the Worker
* Ask for skill sets
3) For a new requester: Registration for the Requester
* Ask for the operational area
4) A Worker Logs in
* The worker's home page highlighting completed & in progress tasks, deadlines * Link to the Task search page
5) Requester Logs in
* The requester's home page highlighting current tasks, status, completion records, payments made and budget available * Link to the Task search page
6) Worker want to find job
* Task search page highlighting tasks based on the worker's skills * Various filters to select tasks
7) Requestor wants to create & post the Job
* Task categories * Image Labeling task * Dashboard * Comments * Post the task
Front End Engineering Angular Js & Design Teams
Directly-Responsible Individual (DRI) Rohit Nistala
Front End Engineering Angular Js
|Member||CodeModule||Link to the Git|
|Neil Gaikwad||Ranking front end back end||SerializationRESTCompatible|
Deadline: Friday, 24th 9am PST
Angular JS Tasks
- Build modules as per provided design end to end - Add routes, UIRouter and any other necessary components
Directly-Responsible Individual (DRI) Neil Gaikwad
Front End Design
|Member||Page||Link to Git|
|Neil Gaikwad||Landing Page||SerializationRESTCompatible|
|Neil Gaikwad||Design for the Demo2||Wiki|
Targeted Modules & Focus
- User Management
- Create Account
- User Roles
- User Profiles
- Dashboard for workers
- List of Available jobs
- Selecting a desired job.
- Executing & Submit the job
- Profile with list of jobs completed and payment accumulated.
- Publish tasks
- Dashboard for requestors
- Create Project & design Tasks
- Create Qualification
- Publish Tasks
- Review Results
- Mechanisms for viewing the jobs that workers executed.
- Profile with list of jobs that were requested and the amount of money spent on each.
- Mockup Designs supporting above functionalities
Landing, Registration, Ranking
- Crowd will visit NextGenCrowdSourcingDOTorg
- USER MANAGEMENT: Who is the crowd?
- Random surfers or General People who are curious about crowdsourcing
- Requestor, who wants to post the job
- Worker who wants employment
- What will the crowd see?
- LANDING PAGE DESIGN: 1) Clear Description of the Platform, 2) Success Stories of Requestors & Workers: How platform changed their business and lives 3) Login, Registration option
- REQUESTOR DASHBOARD; If a user is requestor
- We will need LANDING PAGE FOR THE REQUESTOR i.e. DASHBOARD
Below is example Sequence. For this and next week we focus on 1) ONBOARDING 2) TASK DESIGN and IGNORE REST.
- WORKER DASHBOARD If a user is Worker
- We will need LANDING PAGE FOR THE WORKER i.e. DASHBOARD
Below is example Sequence. For this and next week we focus on ONBOARDING and TASK SELECTION and IGNORE REST.
- NOTE During the INITIAL STAGE our goal is to finish basic forms. Below example of dashboard can be used as a first starting step toward achieving that goal. We don't need to target any drag and drop controls, instead we can follow the idea: MORE TO BE ADDED
REQUESTOR DASHBOARD WORKFLOW
Task Design Dashboard: Task Categorization & Selection
Lego Blocks for designing the complex crowdsourcing tasks