Design Mockup Creation
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Information Flow
- 3 Design 1
- 3.1 Task Design Dashboard: Task Categorization & Selection
- 3.2 Task Design Dashboard: Drag & Drop Task Design
- 3.3 Task Design Dashboard: Automated Code generation & customization
- 3.4 Task Design Dashboard: Expert Workforce Management
- 3.5 Task Design Dashboard: Task & Trend Analytics
- 3.6 Task Design Dashboard: Dark Theme
- 4 Github Repo Links for the implementation
- 5 Team Members
This section contains tasks associated with the design of a basic front-end for requestors and workers. The goal here is to have Visual/design aspects decided and implemented. Designers and people with UX experience are especially welcomed!
- Create forms for the requestors to input their tasks.
- Create user friendly interface where workers can see list of tasks
- Create user friendly Requestor DashBoard
- Create user friendly Worker Dashboard
- Please add your proposal under the heading
- Include the link to GitHub for implementation
Targeted Modules & Focus
- User Management
- Create Account
- User Roles
- User Profiles
- Dashboard for workers
- List of Available jobs
- Selecting a desired job.
- Executing & Submit the job
- Profile with list of jobs completed and payment accumulated.
- Publish tasks
- Dashboard for requestors
- Create Project & design Tasks
- Create Qualification
- Publish Tasks
- Review Results
- Mechanisms for viewing the jobs that workers executed.
- Profile with list of jobs that were requested and the amount of money spent on each.
- Mockup Designs supporting above functionalities
- Crowd will visit NextGenCrowdSourcingDOTorg
- User Management: Who is the crowd?
- Random surfers or General People who are curious about crowdsourcing
- Requestor, who wants to post the job
- Worker who wants employment
- What will the crowd see?
- LANDING PAGE DESIGN: 1) Clear Description of the Platform, 2) Success Stories of Requestors & Workers: How platform changed their business and lives 3) Login, Registration option
- If a user is requestor:
- We will need LANDING PAGE FOR THE REQUESTOR i.e. DASHBOARD
- Below is example Sequence
- For this week and next we can focus on ONBOARDING and TASK DASHBOARD.
- If a user is Worker:
- We will need LANDING PAGE FOR THE WORKER i.e. DASHBOARD
- Below is example Sequence
- NOTE During the INITIAL STAGE our goal is to finish basic forms. Below is example of dashboard can be used as a first starting step toward achieving that goal. We don't need to target any drag and drop controls, instead we can follow the idea: i.e. what is happening after each screen. MORE TO BE ADDED
REQUESTOR DASHBOARD WORKFLOW
Task Design Dashboard: Task Categorization & Selection
Lego Blocks for designing the complex crowdsourcing tasks
Task Design Dashboard: Drag & Drop Task Design
Task Design Dashboard: Automated Code generation & customization
Task Design Dashboard: Expert Workforce Management
Task Design Dashboard: Task & Trend Analytics
Task Design Dashboard: Dark Theme
Github Repo Links for the implementation
- Vishnu, Bita, Christopher, Pranav , Achal
Horizontal Team: Neil, Saiph, Jsilver, Christopher, Rohit