Revision as of 12:37, 10 May 2015 by Avrimmit
The document is Under Construction
How to setup the environment?
- Please go through README
- Set up the local environment
- Current folder structure:
- Backend: crowdsourcing Serializers, Validators, Viewsets, Models, Views, tests
- Front End statcfiles css, js (angular services, controllers) Angular routes Configurations, templates html
- Admin csp
- More Information about the Architecture
- System Architecture
What to work on?
- Take a look at the Open Issues
- Choose the issue you would like to work on
- Add it to the google doc: Issue Name, Your Name, Your Git Hub Id
- While raising the pull request add the issue number to the request, it will help to cross reference the release
What is the Release Cycle
Three Phase Cycle
- Staging Ready for Production
- Released to Production
Creating New issue/feature Request
- If you want to create new issue, task, feature request add it the Github Issue Tracker
- Below Git Labels highlight various tags that needs to be associated with the issue.
Tasks, Issues, Feature Requests Breakdown
Task categorization is highlighted in the below diagram, depending on your interest please pick up the issue listed in the below list. You can use the label to search the issue on Git.