The document is Under Construction
How to setup the environment?
Please go through README
- Set up the local environment
Take a look at the current folder structure:
- Backend: crowdsourcing Serializers, Validators, Viewsets, Models, Views, tests
- Front End statcfiles css, js (angular services, controllers) Angular routes Configurations, templates html
- Admin csp
- Below is the over view of architecture. For more Information please see
- Data Models
What to work on?
Working on the existing issues
- Take a look at the Open Issues
- Helpful search tags:
Unassigned Open & Critical, Need Backup,
- Choose the issue you would like to work on
- Add it to the google doc: Issue Name, Your Name, Your Git Hub Id
- If you want to raise request for the new issue or feature (see the section below)
Creating New issue/feature Requests:
- If you want to create new issue, task, feature request add it the Github Issue Tracker
- Below Git Labels highlight various tags that needs to be associated with the issue.
- For the request to be considered add following tags
- 0. Feature Request
- 0. Please Prioritize
- Add the one tags from 1 to 9 describing category of your request.
- Assign it to yourself and in the description add following tags:
How to submit the work
- While raising the pull request add the issue number to the request, it will help to cross reference the release
What is the Release Cycle
Three Phase Cycle
- Staging Ready for Production
- Released to Production
Tasks, Issues, Feature Requests Breakdown
Task categorization is highlighted in the below diagram, depending on your interest please pick up the issue listed in the below list. You can use the label to search the issue on Git.