Guilds Milestone 12
Goals this Week
- Work out how to quickly test key features of the guild in a pilot
- make a major push in design to refine the details as much as possible
- Refine our experimental design goals and implementation approach so that by the end of the week we can specify the implementation reasonably well.
- Dialogue Pilot - Testing wordage on all our major pages.
- Reviews Pilot - Testing how consistent and reliable reviews are by getting turk workers of different levels to review tasks.
- Levels Pilot - Testing how levels work. Methodology is not yet fixed
There are a few major features yet to be refined, such as the rating system and some of the details of task rejection and task authoring. One thing that is great is that we can rely on #taskauthoring for some features there so we just need to make sure we are extending their features with our design.
Experimental Design and Implementation
This is mostly being done at Notes on Experimental Design for now.