Internal Credit System - Jsilver
Proposed holistic credit system based on several attributes, with the primary goal of achieving more objective ratings. Rating on a 7 or 10-point scale, or percentages.
- Contribution (Co): this attribute refers to volume and impact of contributions. Can be broken down to Co Volume (CoV) and Co Impact (CoI).
- Initiative and Leadership (IL): DRI or not, as long as you exhibit I and L within the project.
- Consistency and Attendance (CA): regularity of participation and attendance (meetings, milestones, discussions -- all activities).
- Interaction and Collaboration (IC): focus on how well/poorly you work with others.
- Character (Ch): attitude, integrity. This could be integrated with IC above.
- Membership Tenure (MT): how long you've been a member of the project.
- Peer View (PV): the "Pagerank effect". A minor attribute compared to others.
Rajan's records can help countercheck user inputs in IL (DRIship) and MT (or we could rely on his records entirely from the onset). We could use algorithms for increased accuracy.
- Contribution (Co)
Describe the degree of impact of this person's contribution to the project:
Very high impact, high impact, between average & high, average, between avg & low, low, very low
Describe the degree of volume of this person's contribution to the project:
Very high volume, high vol, between avg & high, average, between avg & low, low, very low
- Initiative and Leadership (IL)
DRIs would be identified by Rajan. Therefore, your description does not have to take into account DRIship of this person.
Describe the degree of initiative and leadership of this person's contribution to the project:
Very high IL, high, somewhat high, average, somewhat low, low, very low
- Consistency and Attendance (CA)
Describe CA regularity of this person:
Very high regularity, high, somewhat high, average, somewhat low, low, very low
- Membership Tenure (MT)
Contributor inputs period (month or month+week/date) when he/she joined the project.