Welcome to the wiki for the Crowd Research project!
Slack - used for chat and discussion
General Weekly Plan
- Saturday morning 9 am PST: Prof meeting with participants and milestone set for the next week (over Google Hangout on Air)
- Saturday after meeting - Wednesday midnight PST: participants work on their milestones (~5 days)
- Post Wednesday midnight PST - Friday morning 9 am PST: peer-evaluation by the participants (1+ days)
- Friday post 9 am PST - Friday evening PST: Research Assistants (RAs) check the top submissions and meet the Prof in evening. Pre-weekly meeting discussions happen. Milestones designed for the upcoming week etc.
- Saturday morning 9 am PST: Prof meets based on the input from RAs and top submissions. Participants receive their next milestone and a feedback survey after every meeting.
Milestone 1 - 11:59 pm 4th March 2015
About this wiki
You need an account to edit this wiki and view private pages. You should have been emailed your username and password. If you weren't, please contact the staff so we can create an account for you.
All pages on this wiki are public by default - so anyone visiting this site can see them.
Any page which ends with (private) will be private - so you need to be logged in to see them. See example.