Welcome to the wiki for the Crowd Research project!
Meetings and Slides
All timings in PST (California time)
Milestone 1 - 11:59 pm 4th March 2015 for submission, 9 am 6th March 2015 for peer-evaluation.
Milestone 2 - 11:59 pm 11th March 2015 for submission, 9 am 13th March 2015 for peer-evaluation. Everyone, please note that the Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2015 begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 8. People out of the US might want to track the new changes.
General Weekly Plan
- Saturday morning 9 am PST: Prof meeting with participants and milestone set for the next week (over Google Hangout on Air)
- Saturday after meeting - Wednesday midnight PST: participants work on their milestones (~5 days)
- Post Wednesday midnight PST - Friday morning 9 am PST: peer-evaluation by the participants (1+ days)
- Friday post 9 am PST - Friday evening PST: Research Assistants (RAs) check the top submissions and meet the Prof in evening. Pre-weekly meeting discussions happen. Milestones designed for the upcoming week etc.
- Saturday morning 9 am PST: Prof meets based on the input from RAs and top submissions. Participants receive their next milestone and a feedback survey after every meeting.
Slack - used for chat and discussion
Forums - discussions about this project on external sites. Note that all official announcements and communications will occur via Slack and email.
Want to share some other resources? Create a wiki page, and post it at Resources.
About this wiki
You need an account to edit this wiki and view private pages. You should have been emailed your username and password. If you weren't, please contact Geza (@geza on slack) so we can create an account for you.
All pages on this wiki are public by default - so anyone visiting this site can see them.
Any page which ends with (private) will be private - so you need to be logged in to see them. See example.