Welcome to the wiki for the Crowd Research project!
Slack - used for chat and discussion
General Weekly Plan
- Saturday morning 9 am PST: Prof meeting with participants and milestone set for the next week (over Google Hangout on Air)
- Saturday after meeting - Wednesday midnight PST: participants work on their milestones (~5 days)
- Post Wednesday midnight PST - Friday morning 9 am PST: peer-evaluation by the participants (1+ days)
- Friday post 9 am PST - Friday evening PST: Research Assistants (RAs) check the top submissions and meet the Prof in evening. Pre-weekly meeting discussions happen. Milestones designed for the upcoming week etc.
- Saturday morning 9 am PST: Prof meets based on the input from RAs and top submissions. Participants receive their next milestone and a feedback survey after every meeting.
All timings in PST (California time)
Milestone 1 - 11:59 pm 4th March 2015 for submission, 9 am 6th March 2015 for peer-evaluation.
- Youtube link of the meeting today: watch
About this wiki
You need an account to edit this wiki and view private pages. You should have been emailed your username and password. If you weren't, please contact @geza on slack so we can create an account for you.
All pages on this wiki are public by default - so anyone visiting this site can see them.
Any page which ends with (private) will be private - so you need to be logged in to see them. See example.
Find us on Slack! @rajanvaish or @geza or @ranjaykrishna or @michaelbernstein