Milestone 3 Akali
After Initial Brainstorm, we came up with few ‘How might we’ questions. They are as follows.
- How might we ensure a persons’ identity?
- How might we create a trustworthy environment for users?
- How might we check the willingness of a requester to pay for the task?
- How might we control the platform?
- How might we create cooperativeness within the users?
- How might we ease the system for users?
- Every user (Let it be worker or requester) should have their own profile setup with their qualifications, abilities, skillset etc.
- Proper Identification of the users should be taken. Here in India we have an identification system called UID where each and every detail (Like address, age etc.) of a person is taken and all of them are provided with a QR code. This QR code can solve the identification problems.
- Skills rating system can be incorporated. We have seen this feature in LinkedIn.
- Users should go through a Test before they can start working with the platform.
- Admins and Moderators should be appointed for the overall maintenance and verifications.
- Chat box must be made available for better communication between the Workers and Requesters.
- Customer help desk should be provided for any conflicts and other activities.
- Feedback must be given to workers and requesters. This can be done by admins or by peer reviews.
- Qualifications must be based on the skills rating. Tasks can also be recommended by this criterion.
- Reasons must be mentioned for every rejection. This can be used as a proof for moderators.
- Task tutorials must be provided by requesters or a sample hit can be made for easy understanding of task.
- Tasks should be categorized in different colors based on the amount of payment.
- Algorithms should be made for calculation of payments for tasks.
- Admins and Moderators should be selected from the Users based on their experience and dedication towards the platform
- User can have the option of peer review of their work or tasks. This can fetch feedback.
- Users can edit their workspace (User Interface) according to their preferences.
- In case of invalid rejections, moderators can be informed and this should effect the reputation of Requesters.
- Spammer report system can be used and this should be verified by the Admins.
- Groups for Workers and Requesters should be made in the chat box (Separately). So that they can discuss their problems.
- Admins and Moderators have rights to block the users from System.
- Moderators can alter or delete the tasks if they are not properly stated.
- Workers who have completed a task can give a feedback on that particular task.
- Based on integrity, moderators or admins have power to remove a Skill set from user’s profile.
Dive Deeper into Specific Ideas
- Milestone 3 Akali TrustIdea 1: Skills List
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName TrustIdea 2: Description of another trust-related idea
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName PowerIdea 1: Description of some power-related idea
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName PowerIdea 2: Description of another power-related idea