Milestone 3 techvcromaniac
Template for your submission for Milestone 3. Do not edit this directly - instead, make a new page at Milestone 3 YourTeamName or whatever your team name is, and copy this template over. You can view the source of this page by clicking the Edit button at the top-right of this page, or by clicking here.
The ideas you brainstormed, (at least 10 ideas for trust, and at least 10 ideas for power). Provide them in whatever format you want - diagrams, sketches, descriptions, or a combination (the wiki supports images, see here for instructions on uploading them).
Platform designers should develop strong relationships with professional workers, understanding and valuing their paid and unpaid work, soliciting their advice on major design and operational decisions EX:
- A task may direct the worker to an outside site, but the URL for the site may
be broken solution-box for a reason/detail for (skipping/choosing an option) or (discussion of a problem in API/HTML code) that requires the attention of the requester/Platform designer
- teaching one another about platform processes, helping requesters improve their
task designs, and offering social — and sometimes financial — support to one another
Workers should not be relied on as a source of unpaid technical support for requesters
- A two-sided and complex reputation system is needed to punish cheaters/improve
conditions for those who contribute more
teaching one another about platform processes by building FAQ/tutorial based platform
An input box(along with the task on same page) for mentioning reason/detail for (skipping/choosing an option) or (discussion of a problem in API/HTML code) that requires the attention of the requester/Platform designer should be provided
Dive Deeper into Specific Ideas
For each of the 4 ideas (2 for trust, 2 for power), describe (using diagrams, sketches, storyboards, text, or some combination) the ideas in further detail.
Please create a separate wiki page for each of your ideas, so we can link to them individually. The title of the wiki page should be Milestone 3 followed by your team name and a description of the idea itself (ex: Milestone 3 YourTeamName TrustIdea 1: Automatic Pricing for Tasks based on Average Completion Time). Once done, post a link to each of your trust-related ideas to http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/category/milestone-3-trust-ideas and a link to each of your power-related ideas to http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/category/milestone-3-power-ideas when done, following the instructions at http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/posts/bXSNbqihjajASBQEL
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName TrustIdea 1: Description of some trust-related idea - http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/posts/TaNbEkmeoSSiv5vDB
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName TrustIdea 2: Description of another trust-related idea - http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/posts/ShEsGS3tx2Gdq9noJ
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName PowerIdea 1: Description of some power-related idea - http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/posts/HEiG2GyJWLFPzThYc
- Milestone 3 YourTeamName PowerIdea 2: Description of another power-related idea - http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/posts/qsv2bcRNjSL3PC8sC
Dark Horse idea
Describe your dark horse idea (using diagrams, sketches, storyboards, text, or some combination).
Please create a separate wiki page for your dark horse idea so we can link to it individually. Post the link on http://crowdresearch.meteor.com/category/milestone-3-dark-horse-ideas when done