Milestone 4 Singularity Reputation: Requester And Worker Levels
We have further iterated on our previous week's work - Worker Levels where a worker levelled up based on tasks done and contributing to the worker community.The worker gets greater number of perks with a higher level and can naturally earn more.
We are also adding to the idea - Requester levels, i.e requesters are grouped on the basis of their profiles. The contents of the profiles are described on this this - Requesters Profile wiki
I would urge the readers to go through the requester profiles link first. We got the idea for requester levels after reading the idea User Ratings system by PixelPerfect.
- The requesters will level up based on their statistics of the previous jobs.
- A higher level requester will be recommended high level workers who have done tasks of the that particular category.
- Requester at a higher level get more features and better support from the site.
- A requester's level can be downgraded too if his/her ratings in the statistics start lacking. This will ensure that the high level requester's don't take anything for granted.
- A requester with an extremely low rating can be banned from the website, to weed out those requesters that don't pay or unfairly reject work.