Milestone 4 TeamInnovation
Template for your submission for Milestone 4. Do not edit this directly - instead, make a new page at Milestone 4 YourTeamName or whatever your team name is, and copy this template over. You can view the source of this page by clicking the Edit button at the top-right of this page, or by clicking here.
Design Axes for 3 Themes
- You need trust for all three to work.
- All three involve requesters and workers working together.
- All three benefit everyone (Req/Worker/Platform).
- Better reputation = better workers, better results = build reputation through facilitating resolution.
- All are about quality - quality of worker/requester, quality of work, quality of the platform.
- Reputation is emotional.
- Results are definite - right or wrong, good or bad
- Resolution is an emotional process judging results.
- Reputation is about being a good worker/Requester, results are about hard work by the worker, resolution is about empathy.
- Building a reputation is different than building results and building resolution systems.
- Reputation is earned, hard work performed creates results, resolution crafted.
- Reputation is not directly earned, results are, resolution requires a third party.
- Results are by workers, reputation involves workers and requesters, resolution involves all three parties.
- Reputation will be administrative (system of feedback), results on the “work site”, resolution in the “executive offices” (system involving mediation).