Difference between revisions of "Notes@anotherhuman"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 15:32, 3 February 2016
- What are the types of work arounds employed by requestors to handle worker qualifications?
- What are the most common base elements used in cloudworking platforms?
- What elements of cloudowrking work best in microtask context and those in project contexts?
- What are the major constraints that determine which projects are successful, failed, or ignored in the marketplaces?
- How can CWA help to make Daemo a better platform?
- What are the most common errors people face using these platforms?
- What are the common elements of identity for workers/requestors in these platforms?
- What strategies do workers employ when selecting tasks? requestors in selecting platforms?
- number of hits
- value per hit
- value per time
- What informational presentations might help workers find relevant projects?
- How does one design a tight system that minimizes requester interoperability ingenuity?
- How does one define a unit of work that is not manipulable by requestors in a way that undermines the worker?
- how does time pressure affect worker performance over cloudwork?
- Trust is competence, concern for the other, and integrity. What are the possible measures of trust according to this framework?
- What prototypical tasks are used to assess crowdworkers?
- raw log length
- assignment ID
- worker id
- refined log length
- discretized log length
- total task time
- before typing delay
- within typing delay
- on focus time
- recorded time disparity
- total clicks
- total mouse movements
- total scrolled pixels
- total fields accessed
- total focus changes
- total keypresses
- total pastes
- total tabs
- total backspaces
- count of unique characters