Revision as of 16:00, 18 January 2016 by Aarongilbee
- What are the types of work arounds employed by requestors to handle worker qualifications?
- What are the most common base elements used in cloudworking platforms?
- What elements of cloudowrking work best in microtask context and those in project contexts?
- What are the major constraints that determine which projects are successful, failed, or ignored in the marketplaces?
- How can CWA help to make Daemo a better platform?
- What are the most common errors people face using these platforms?
- What are the common elements of identity for workers/requestors in these platforms?
- What strategies do workers employ when selecting tasks? requestors in selecting platforms?
- number of hits
- value per hit
- value per time
- What informational presentations might help workers find relevant projects?
- How does one design a tight system that minimizes requester interoperability ingenuity?
- How does one define a unit of work that is not manipulable by requestors in a way that undermines the worker?
- how does time pressure affect worker performance over cloudwork?
- Trust is competence, concern for the other, and integrity. What are the possible measures of trust according to this framework?