- Many of the articles need to be organized
- Therefore we need to create a list of article summaries on top of the main OpenGov page
- In order to conduct research on the communication between workers and requesters, we need to implement a way for them to communicate
- Main idea is to focus on a forum
- Possible tools we could implement within django
- This doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AyJp5II-wWDbMgrb-e1bpn2OEg7FjZYU7RHnieqvL1E/edit?usp=sharing) lists the forum needs we brought up in the meeting, main points are in bold.
- Next meeting Sunday (PST)
Goals for next meeting
- Create a wiki documenting your research ideas for Daemo
- Discuss the questions you are interested in
- Summarize previous research you read
- Summaries should be short, around a few sentences
- Most importantly, discuss how this papers applies to your research idea within Daemo
- Be ready to discuss your research next meeting
- We will decide which ideas have the most promise in terms of do-ability.
- Create a more detailed explanation for each forum tool need that we brought up.
- Think about how the mechanism should work
- Describe how it will be advantageous
- Do a competitive analysis on other forums
- How are the good/bad?
- What should be brought over to Daemo?