Questions and Discussion
- We need Real workers and real requesters
- How are people given a voice?
**regardless of the system **How to move forward with this? What tools are good for giving voice?
- What is the scope of the leadership board, in terms of influence?
- Bring out the data of the leadership board survey
**next step should be to look at how our leadership board has worked
*satisfaction survey *need to create a baseline survey!! *Test our ability to question the workers and requesters within Daemo *Is our system better than what they used to have? *How to measure people's interaction, especially how to measure good relationships *exit interviews for if workers or requesters leave Daemo? *Operationalize some of their comments to quantifiable measures *How to Quantify member satisfaction **way to verify this with the survey? *Can we develop a satisfaction quotient or trust factor through modeling?
- Custodial model - Organization researcher at MIT
How do you start cold start?
*What issues of onboarding and creating operational world at the same time are there? *We need to allow for evolution and maturity, but how do they change over time?
*Measure could be within rewards like our badge network *Leadership networks, are they identifiable? *Measuring interactivity **Define or Conceptualize dimensions that could affect interactivity **Readings from dilrukshi can shed light on this *Workers didn’t have a voice that was heard, tools to increase awareness of a workers commet *Want to give them a formal channel of communication? In terms of forums or chats as typical tools are *Get in touch with Mohammad in where he is at for the tools of worker communication
- Where does our idea of cooperation in building Daemo reflect within our marketplace?
**More active communication than forum ***Possible active chat ***Spam girl’s work with physical space and organization **Rajan’s work on crowd cafes?
- Consumer satisfaction surveys?
**What was their measurement style? **Current questions already exist, how to use these questions to build a model of satisfaction?
- Trygve's goals for Wednesday: satisfaction surveys and our own questions
- Dilrukshi's goals for Wednesday: active communication, research ideas and implementation in Daemo
- Curious to see how much interface there is between worker to worker
**Is more interaction better for workers? **In terms of Satisfaction or work?
- Angela interested in learning groups?
**Application Towards Daemo
- Ryan's Goals: Talk with Mohammad on current tools for communication within Daemo, research measuring collaboration and what already exists out there now, and how to apply this within Daemo
Milestone this week
*Create feasible research and tool agenda **what tools do we want to implement for better communication and collaboration for workers and requesters in Daemo ***What will make Daemo stand out as a significant tool for crowdworker collaboration? ***Look at current communication structure for crowdmarket places ***Examine meetings with Spam girl ****should we have another one?