Summer Mileston 5 AngelaRichmondFuller MicroMacro
Here are some of the documents of things I've been working on. They should give you a clear idea of what it's like for a novice requester on Freelancer. I've included lots of screenshots of the process along with issues/problems and suggestions for things for us to consider. Please keep in mind when you read through the documents that I did all of this whilst also trying to look after my kids - lots is disjointed.
- A document outlining the process for a novice requester trying to get a macro task completed. Freelancer business card design process 
- Thoughts on "public clarification board" for task postings Public clarification board Q and A on a posted task. 
- This is the "task Chat" that goes along with that "Freelancer business design card process" document above. Ass you can see, a pre-populated template would go a looooong way to clarifying a task from the outset, reduce the amount of time to-ing and for-ing and set expectations. Task chat between requester and worker. 
- Some initial thoughts on details to include in a "business card design" task's pre-populated template. Business card content suggestions by Angela Richmond-Fuller 
- This is a Q and A chat I had with a worker with whom I have a good relationship on Freelancer. He's done some previous logo work for me. Sorry about all the leading questions - I should have reviewed "how to ask interview questions" before I did those - but all that was done whilst I was making dinner for my kids so I had limited concentration. Q and A by dworker88 from Freelancer