Summer Milestone 10 lucamatsumoto Macro Work Submission
Revision as of 12:06, 28 July 2015 by Lucamatsumoto
Macro Work Submission Page
This is the rough design of the page and data model to submit works for macro tasks
- workers submit files as "work"
- workers won't access Google Drive or Requester's website directly
So this page gets the file from the worker, then uploads them to the destination servers, like Google Drive.
Page URL: /work/ API URL: /api/work/
Work id AutoField task ForeignKey (id) -> Task comment TextField file_count IntegerField
- The file count field is to keep the number of files originally uploaded. This may be useful because the files may be deleted or lost after we upload them to the destination site.
- Can a task have many works? or is it one-to-one?
WorkFiles id AutoField work ForeignKey (id) -> Work link TextField
- Should the link be URLField or TextField?