Difference between revisions of "UX Plan for Deamo"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 23:32, 31 January 2016
UX plan for Daemo will have 2 main phases. You can select either phase for this milestone.
1 . Heuristics Evaluation (HE) for Daemo
Login to Daemo's live version and walk through any HE violations.
10 Usability Heuristics are explained by Neilson and Norman Group
1. Visibility of system status
2. Match between system and the real world
3. User control and freedom
4. Consistency and standards
5. Error prevention
6. Recognition rather than recall
7. Flexibility and efficiency of use
8. Aesthetic and minimalist design
9. Help users recognize, diagnose, and recover from errors
10.Help and documentation
You can find great examples
Explain your findings in a wiki and incorporate screenshots of the violations accompanied by the description.
--For each violation user Severity rating
0 = I don't agree that this is a usability problem at all 1 = Cosmetic problem only: need not be fixed unless extra time is available on project 2 = Minor usability problem: fixing this should be given low priority 3 = Major usability problem: important to fix, so should be given high priority 4 = Usability catastrophe: imperative to fix this before product can be released