WinterMilestone 1 SaynaParsi
- 1 Experience the life of a Worker on Mechanical Turk
- 2 Experience the life of a Requester on Mechanical Turk
- 3 Readings
- 4 Milestone Contributors
Experience the life of a Worker on Mechanical Turk
- Information detail: We like how each job posting has the option of showing more or less details.
- Job Sorting and filtering: We like how we can sort the jobs to find the perfect match.
- Information Architecture: The current jobs can be under user account, we would change where some information is located and how user can access information.
- Information Tracking: We would like to see a calendar to track current jobs easier.
- UI/UX: Poor and out dated design.
Experience the life of a Requester on Mechanical Turk
- Selection: We can ensure work quality based on worker qualifications.
- Sign up process is difficult
- Things to think about: Communication, Negotiation, and humanizing factors
- Simple to use.
- Cross platform & responsive design.
- Not able to work without internet connection, so user cannot use spare time to do the job for example when on the bus.
- UI Design.
- Simplified for user to navigate to find the correct information.
- Not mobile friendly.
- Clear information architecture in the navigation bar.
- Not clear how to pair up with other people to do tasks.