WinterMilestone 1 zendesign
Experience the life of a Worker on Mechanical Turk
What did you like?
- A high number of hits were available for workers without qualifications
- Most tasks seemed quite simple and easy to do, the amount to be earned was also quite evident
- Approval rate was quicker than others
What did you dislike?
- I was able to work for a few hits on mturk however, later I recieved an email stating my worker status was not approved and I wouldn't be receiving anything!
- Usability wise, I found it tough to use
- The website itself looks very dated and unappealing. It could be visually designed much better
- Hits can be accepted if you click on hits in this group and that is not evident. It is frustrating without accept button upfront in the listing
- Search options are too small
- Too much time taken to find and finish appropriate hits
What do you think can be improved about the system?
- The layout should be more user friendly and visually appealing.
- The layout should follow design guidelines that ensure better usability and readability
- Repeated posts should be avoided.
Experience the life of a Requester on Mechanical Turk
"What did you like?"
- Nothing as Mturk sandbox closed my account and did not allow me to post
"What did you dislike?"
- Unable to post a request even to sandbox because mturk did not approve my account after I had already worked on hits