WinterMilestone 3 Huskies UsabilityActionable
Revision as of 19:45, 31 January 2016 by Saynaparsi
Usability Test Flight
- Not able to sort tasks based on the pay or date of expiration/submission or reputation of requester
- No suggested tasks that match our skills
- No examples of how a task can be done
- User should not have to be asked to answer again if they hit accept, they should be able to just submit a task if they did it. Accepting can further increase the number of clicks the worker has to make.
- Clicking on a workers should take worker to the profile of the requester so worker can view more requests from them.
- We can have templates for projects so requesters don't have to type it from scratch.
- Does not not let me upload multiple pictures/drag and drop files.
- put publish button at the bottom of the questions not the top.
- Even though we don't upload song, or don't create anything audio, it creates a question.
- We really like the way google forms work and we think Daemo can follow the way Google forms work with more functionalities added.
- Sayna Parsi @parsis
- Sophie Song @sophiesong