WinterMilestone 3 Team Enigma DarkHorseIdea: Generate tips based on accepted tasks
Dark Horse idea
While each requester expects their tasks to be done in a certain way, there are widely accepted standards for different types of tasks. We observed a similar pattern in discussions on various forums. So we propose a solution to have a similarity index for various tasks.
- The aim here is to reduce the amount of time and effort put in by the requester to get better results from the workers
- Generate a similarity index for tasks from multiple submitters
- Now based on the above similarity index, when serving a task to a worker, generate a tip or a a skeleton of the expected format of submission.
- The tips can be based on structural or contextual pattern recognition and learning on the submissions that have already been accepted for similar tasks.
- Naturally the algorithm should take into account the submissions that were rejected.
- Eg:- A task that needs an article for product marketing. The simplest tip that could be generated is the approximate number of words expected.
- The similarity index will be higher when the same requester posts similar tasks in future
- A more customized form of tip can be provided for the workers when such tasks come up
- The same model can be further utilized to Automatically Return the tasks to the users when the submission has a higher inclination to previously rejected submissions
Archana Kumari - @dhankie
Dinesh Dhakal - @dineshd