WinterMilestone 3 Team Enigma DarkHorseIdea: Generate tips based on accepted tasks
Dark Horse idea
While each requester expects their tasks to be done in a certain way, there are widely accepted standards for different types of tasks. We observed a similar pattern in discussions on various forums. So we propose a solution to have a similarity index for various tasks.
- Generate a similarity index for tasks from multiple submitters
- Now based on the above similarity index, when serving a task to a worker, generate a tip or a a skeleton of the expected format of submission.
- The tips can be based on structural or contextual pattern recognition and learning on the submissions that have already been accepted for similar tasks.
- Naturally the algorithm should take into account the submissions that were rejected.
- Eg:- A task that needs an article for product marketing. The simplest tip that could be generated is the approximate number of words expected.
- Other tasks from the same requester
Archana Kumari - @dhankie
Dinesh Dhakal - @dineshd