WinterMilestone 3 Team Enigma UsabilityLongTerm: Incremental Task and Localization
Long term vision items
Every worker should have a profile that displays the following so that it is easier for requester to find relevant workers.
- Their area of interests
- motives for working
- Details of any skills and/or Qualification
- A given task can be broken down further into multiple chunks of smaller actionable items.
- We can have the workers sign-up for a batch of "complete tasks"
- The tasks progress should be incremental in nature.
- The workers would finish step 1 of the task and the output from this step can be used as an input in the next one
- The requesters can provide necessary feedback at every stage which would help the workers to proceed in the right direction
To attract more potential talent, implement various localization features :-
- Automatic currency conversion on task feed and system wide
- Integrate payment options that fit into the local scenarios
- Integrate a translation engine for the requesters in order to better design their tasks
For example, as an Indian, a worker can select the currency in rupees so that he would have an estimate of the money payable to him.
Archana Kumari - @dhankie
Dinesh Dhakal - @dineshd