WinterMilestone 3 huskies ReputationIdea
Revision as of 20:13, 31 January 2016 by Saynaparsi (Created page with "==Improving Reputation== Designing a system with a more fair reputation system and giving worker and requester equal power. ===Worker's Reputation === * Having workers report...")
Designing a system with a more fair reputation system and giving worker and requester equal power.
- Having workers report the time duration for completing a task and compare it to the expected time by requester
- Evaluate clarity of task description
- Workers being able to view the average time it takes requester to make payments.
How does the reputation work for newcomers?
- New comers being able to hide the first few scores. We understand that they might not be familiar with how Daemo works and they might sign up to do a task that they are not entirely qualified for, or they are not familiar with how the system works. So we believe it is always good to give people a second chance until they get a sense of the environment they are working for, and also letting the requester know that the reason for the task not being done perfectly was they were dealing with a newcomer.
- Having people trained with the system and have them earn a few cents by completing pre-defined tasks that can be easily evaluated by the system. So if a person joins, the tasks open to them are pre-defined and by finishing those tasks, the new-comer gets a better understanding of the system. This way, the requesters do not have to deal with poor work of new-comers.
How do workers find relevant work? And requesters find ideal workers?
- Suggestions, based on previous matches. So we find similar requesters and similar workers and group them and suggest more members of their favorite groups.
Contributors to this page